Charlotte Tilbury - Filmstar Bronze and Glow.






So it's safe to say I had been eyeing up this product for quite some time so finally caved and brought it..... and there are no regrets!

Charlotte Tilbury is one of my favourite beauty brands for sure. Her products are definitely high end but if you feel like treating yourself it is 100% worth the splurge. I think the packaging of her products is enough to win every girl over because lets face it pretty packaging is our weakness right? I would say this product is one of my favourites out of my make-up collection and one I will continue to reach for.

Firstly the packaging is gorgeous, completely luxurious and the kind to make you feel like a princess when applying your make up. It also comes with a decent sized mirror inside the compact which is always handy if you're out and about and wanted to touch your face up (if you're brave enough to take it out of your house).  





It comes with two powders, one being a bronzer/sculpting powder and the other a highlighter. The sculpting powder is definitely on the warmer side however I found that when trying this for a subtle contour it definitely worked for me and blended out beautifully. I also use this powder to apply a light dusting around my face to bronze.

I am a massive highlighter addict, so any new highlighters excite me and this one did not disappoint at all. Its definitely a more golden highlight compared to other ones I've tried; such as Mary Loumanizer and Becca Moonstone, that are more on the champagne/pearly side. You can use this for a subtle yet stunning glow or you can build it up if you prefer a more intense highlight. The powder itself is very fine but gives off a beautiful glow with a good amount of shimmer. 





If you're debating purchasing this product I would 100% recommend it. It is priced at £49 which is definitely on the more expensive side however I think it is worth the price and us girls need to treat ourselves every now again! (at least thats what I tell myself....... all the time... yes I have a make up problem)

I hope this post helps if you're looking to purchase this and I'd love to know your favourite high end must haves!














No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig