Beauty Bay Haul



Beauty Bay quickly became one of my favourite online shopping places for make up. I find myself browsing their site almost every night... but trust me this is dangerous! I think I fell in love with the site mainly for the fact they stock Make Up Geek, however they stock some other great brands such as Anastasia Beverley Hills, Morphe, Sigma and Zoeva which are all favourites of mine. Also my personal experience with ordering from Beauty Bay has always been positive and their delivery service is super fast!





Make Up Geek Eye-Shadows - Firstly, if you don't own any Make Up Geek eyeshadows but have been debating trying them..... please try them! My custom Z palette is one I always reach for, they do some amazing shades and the consistency of them is perfect and the best thing is the price! They are so affordable with the standard shadows priced at £5.50 and their foiled shadows priced at £8.50. When I saw they had brought out some new shades for autumn I had to get my hands on some as well as a couple that had been sat in my basket for some time. I decided to go for seven of their standard shadows in Morocco, Cabin Fever, Lucky Penny, Goddess, Bake Sale, Sidekick and  Early Bird and then three of their foiled shadows in Take Two, Flamethrower and Legend.




Make Up Geek Blushes - Having nearly filled a extra large Z palette full of Make Up Geek eyeshadows I thought it was only right to try something else from this brand and I'm pretty obsessed with blush at the moment. I went for the shades Spellbound, Love Letter and Romance and when they arrived I was extremely happy with the shades I chose. They look stunnnnning. This was truly relieving after how long i'd spent trying to pick the shades I wanted! These are priced at £8.50 each.



Z Palette Extra Large - I already own one of these Z palettes and they are pretty much your basic, magnetic palette which is perfect for storing your single shadows, blushes, and contour pans etc. I purchased the larger palette so I was able to fit all my shadows in one, leaving me with the smaller one for my new blush pans. They do these palettes in different colours if you are after a more colourful one and I believe they do patterns too! This palette itself is priced at £22.50 however, they stock all different sizes for different prices.




Sigma F86 Tapered Kabuki Brush - The reason for purchasing this brush was to use it for blending in my concealer. I currently only ever use my Beauty Blender which I LOVE however, I wanted to change it up a bit and experiment with a brush! I saw a couple of youtubers I watch use this brush in their tutorials and their concealer looked flawless...... and we all want flawless skin right?! So i'm pretty excited to try this out... hopefully I love it as much as my trusty Beauty Blender! This brush is priced at £17.50.

What are your favourite Beauty Bay purchases? I have to admit I mainly love Beauty Bay for Make Up Geek.... the products are such great quality for the price!

Thanks for reading!

Imogen xxx


2 comments

  1. I've heard a lot of good things about the Sigma brushes! I really want to try some out! xxx
    http://www.samanthafrances.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only one I've tried but I loved it! Really great quality. Would definitely recommend trying them :) xxx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig