Morphe 35F Fall into Frost Palette









This palette truly is so dreamy.. the colours are absolutely stunning. I had been wanting to get my hands on this for a while... so when I saw Cult Beauty had it in stock you can only imagine how excited I was. I was super lucky to get one of these as they sold out ridicuously fast.

The palette contains 35 shadows altogether, 28 being shimmer and 7 matte. I love how they have organised this palette by putting all the shimmers together with the matte row at the bottom. I think when creating a look this lay out is really useful.

1st row


2nd row
    
3rd row
    
4th row
   
5th row

When swatching these shadows for the first time I was genuinely so surprised with how good the pigmentation was. I had seen great reviews on these shadows previously but it is only when you try them yourself you really see just how great they are. When using this palette for the first time I found the consistency of the shadows really good, the pigmentation was amazing and they blended out really well. I love that these palettes give you such a variety and several shades to choose from as you can create so many different looks. 







I personally would use this palette all year round as the colours are just gorgeous and exactly what I look for in a palette. I definitely sway towards warmer shadows over cooler shadows. With this being said though I think this palette is perfect for this time of year as there are a lot of berry tones which are ideal for autumn along with all the beautiful shimmery shades, especially the golds, being great for the festive month approaching! The packaging of these palettes isn't great but I wasn't too bothered by this as it is such an amazing product and for the price of £22.75 you cant really complain. Once the palette is opened thats where the real beauty is!

Definitely try out Morphe eye-shadows if you're looking for an affordable brand because they really are great for what you pay. I also think these palettes are great for anyone wanting to practice their eyeshadow skills as they offer a good range of colours to work with. 

Have you tried any of the Morphe eyeshadow palettes? Which ones your favourite?

Imogen xxx





2 comments

  1. The pinky shade on the 4th row though... absolutely beautiful!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning isn't it?! The most beautiful shades in this palette! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig