Valentines Date Night Make Up Look




So that time of year to get all romantic has come round again, I believe you should obviously show your loved one love all year round however I'm that typical gal that actually loves Valentines and going out but even chilling in my pyjamas and ordering pizza is ideal. I decided to create a 'Date Night' Valentines inspired look using two new palettes I had got. I purchased the Make Up Revolution - Fortune Favours The Brave palette that I was dying to try and I got the Love The Revolution Palette as a free gift for Valentines!

Eyes 

Fortune Favours The Brave Palette
Love The Revolution Palette
I used the two lighter matte shades that I have highlighted from the Fortune Favours The Brave Palette through my crease starting with the lightest first and then the second just below to create a gradient effect. I then used the darkest shade highlighted from the same palette to deepen my outer lid area.

Next I took the red shade from the Love The Revolution Palette and used this on my outer lid area and blended this out with the dark brown previously used. I then took the gorgeous pink shimmer from this palette with some of MAC's Fix Plus and packed this on my lid area making sure to blend this into the deepened outer area of the lid so there were no harsh lines. I added a touch of the white marbled shimmer shade from the first palette for an extra pop of sparkle and then used the highlighter from the second palette to highlight my inner corner.

I blended out the lightest matte shade used under my lash line and then smoked out the dark brown and red shade on the outer area. I was really impressed with both of these palettes and I found I had a lovely range of shades to choose from.

Using the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner I added a winged liner and then applied my favourite fluttery Demi Wispie lashes from Ardell. I then finished the eyes by lining my waterline using my Ciate Oliva Palermo eyeliner in the shade Fig and coating my lashes in my Maybelline Lash Sensation mascara.

Base

For primer I used my trusty Benefit Porefessional along with some of my Sleek Barekissed Illuminator in the shade Monoco for a more dewy base. I then applied my favourite foundation of all time NARS Sheer Glow using a Beauty Blender, I'm loving using a Beauty Blender at the moment as it really blends your foundation into your skin nicely soaking up any excess product preventing your base looking cakey.

I then took my go to concealers Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Light along with Nar's Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla for some extra highlight. I set my under eye concealer with my Laura Mercier Translucent Powder and then set the rest of my face with MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium.

I bronzed up with the classic Benefit Hoola - This bronzer never lets me down and then added a pop of colour/shimmer to my cheeks using Make Up Geek's blush in Romance. To finish my base I highlighted with Make Up Revolution's Highlighter in Golden Lights. This was my first time trying this highlighter and its gorgeous - It's definitely more golden in colour but I personally love it and its very pigmented!

Brows

I've finally branched out and I'm using something different for my brows over my Anastasia Dipbrow! I used Benefit's Precisely My Brow and I found this really easy to use considering I usually struggle with pencils. I then set my brows using Benefit's Gimme Brow - Amazing product!

Lips

For my lips I simply filled them in with my lip liner from Primark in Desert Sand - I think this product was like a £1... bargain! I then topped this with my all time favourite NYX Buttergloss in Crème Brulee.

I hope you all enjoy your Valentines whatever you get up to!

Thanks for reading.

Imogen xxx


2 comments

  1. I love the way you've done your eyes - fab colours x

    www.luxestyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much! Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig