Barry M Lip Kits



I'm very very very excited about this new product from Barry M. I've wanted to try the famous Kylie Lip Kits for the longest time but I haven't yet got myself round to ordering from America and facing custom charges so when I saw Barry M were releasing three Lip Kits you can only imagine the excitement to try them. 

Go To



Out of the three Lip Kits Go To is personally my favourite shade and is definitely something I would wear in my everyday routine. Its the perfect nude shade and when completely dried on my lips it reminded me very much of MAC's whirl (one of my all time faves).


Pose



Pose is a gorgeous pinky nude. Its definitely on the paler side however I personally still find this very wearable. 

Runway



Originally when looking at these I wasn't going to purchase Runway because I'm always swayed towards nudes however I absolutely fell in love with this colour when I saw it and I don't believe I currently own many similar shades. The colour is described as a berry and is of a more pinky toned berry compared to a darker purple berry. I think this shade would be beautiful for summer.

L-R - Pose, Go To, Runway
I'm super impressed with these Lip kits and if I'm being honest I didn't expect them to be as good as they are. The consistency of them is quiet watery compared to some other liquid lipsticks I have previously tried. For example the NYX Lip Lingerie's are of a much thicker consistency. I would actually compare the formula of the Barry M ones to the Sleek Matte Me liquid lipsticks. The one thing I will say though is don't accidentally tip one upside down as half the tube unfortunately came running out of mine and all over my leg (a typical me kinda thing to do). As you will see from the swatches above the lip liners are a very good colour match to the lipsticks and when applying them they were very smooth and easy to use - they didn't drag my lips at all when lining them.

When applying both the lip liners and the liquid lipsticks to the lips they went on very evenly and highly pigmented. Once dried they were very comfortable and didn't dry my lips out - which I was super happy about. The three shades available are also all very wearable and I know I will get a lot of use out of each one. When wearing Go To for the day I found it to be incredibly long lasting whilst remaining very comfortable. 

These Lip Kits retail at £6.99 which I think such a good price considering you get a liquid lipstick along with a lip liner and the quality of the product is very good. I also believe these are limited edition and have only just come out however if you don't see these at your local Superdrug I did see some single liquid lipsticks which I believe are permanent.

What are your favourite liquid lipsticks brand?

Thanks for reading.

Imogen xxx



2 comments

  1. I don't remember trying any Barry M products before but these sound like good value x

    LuxeStyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually only ever tried one other item from Barry M before and that is their Dazzle Dusts however when I saw these I really wanted to give them a go and I was very impressed! xx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig