My Three Current Go-To Lipsticks For Spring


Ahh finally spring is here, I can't even tell you how excited I am about lighter evenings right now! I absolutely love going from summer through to autumn and onto winter because cosy, oversized jumpers, christmas pyjamas and hot chocolates are definitely my thing however I don't know if anyone else feels this way but after a while I can't wait for the next season... roll on summer! Sun, BBQS, cocktails - sound pretty perfect right now.

So now that spring is here in terms of make up all I want to do is wear pinks, peaches and corals. I'm usually a nude gal or the complete opposite with a bold dark lip and I find it hard to ever pick up a red or a pink but right now thats all I want to wear so I thought I would show you my three current go-to spring lipsticks.

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips - Kidmans Kiss


This lipstick is a gorgeous petal pink shade which I've absolutely fallen for. Sometimes I would pair this with Charlotte Tilbury's Lip Cheat in Pillowtalk for the most beautiful pinky nude lip however lately I have been wearing this on its own for a pale pop of pink. I rarely ever go for pink on my lips but i've really grown to them and this is a perfect one to start with as its not too bold but still allows you to rock that pink lip. This particular lipstick is one of their matte finishes however it is ridiculously creamy and honestly the most comfortable matte lipstick I've ever tried. They glide on the lips so effortlessly making them super easy to apply without drying them out or dragging the lips. This is definitely at the higher end of make up products retailing at £24 but so so worth it if you feel like treating yourself. The packaging is completely luxurious and dreamy with its rose gold finish - a complete seller to anyone make up and beauty obsessed. 

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips - Miranda May


Ok so spring has definitely made me go to my Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks and this shade Miranda May is my absolute favourite. This shade is a stunning pinky coral which looks so gorgeous paired with golds and warm colours on the eyes along with bronzey, glowing make up. This one is perfect for if you want more of a pop of colour. The formula is exactly the same matte finish as Kidmans Kiss and is just as creamy and moisturising and again retails at £24 so ideal for that perfect treat. 

Kylie Cosmetics Dirty Peach Lip Kit


So last month was my birthday and I was completely overwhelmed to have received a box of Kylie Cosmetics products after wanting to try them for what seemed like the longest time. I could never bring myself to order from America so you can only imagine the excitement. Straight away I wanted to try the Royal Palette and Lip Kit in Dirty Peach and I just completely fell in love with this Lip Kit. The formula of these liquid lipsticks is unreal, I find them so comfortable to wear and they didn't dry my lips out but still dry down completely matte. This particular peachy shade is lush and so so perfect for this time of year. This was my first time trying a peach coloured lipstick and now I can't stop reaching for it. I loooooove pairing this lip shade with a matching peachy eye look. This retails at $29

T-B - Kidmans Kiss, Miranda May, Dirty Peach

So these are the three lipsticks I currently find myself wearing daily which I think are perfect for spring. Next on my list is definitely a bright, orange toned red as i'm loooooving brighter lips right now!

Whats your favourite go-to lipstick for spring?

Thanks for reading!

Imogen xxx

2 comments

  1. I keep reading so many blog posts saying how fab the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks are - I really need to buy some! They look amazing x

    LuxeStyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't recommend them enough! They are so worth the money and some of the most comfortable yet stunning lipsticks I've tried - Thank you for reading! xxx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig